HALF & HALF
Half up, half down hair is as much for everyday life as the red carpet—and it complements any hair type.
1. Make sure hair is completely dry; style either curly or straight. Make a horizontal part in your hair from one ear to the other to separate the top half of your hair from the bottom.
2. Lift the top half of your hair straight up. While holding the top section approximately 1 to 2 inches above your head, take your comb and put it an inch away from the scalp, and comb down toward your scalp.
3. Use Batiste Blush Dry Shampoo for adding body and texture when styling; spray it at the roots before backcombing to give instant volume.
4. Bring the newly teased hair up to the top of your head and secure with four to six bobby pins.
5. Spray Batiste Blush Dry Shampoo at your roots to help the bobby pins stay in place. Flaunt your simple yet seductive look, ladies!