The fishtail braid looks elaborate and will become a favorite for rushed mornings, especially if you have long hair.
1. Divide your hair into two large sections, parting straight down the middle.
2. Pull a thin strand of hair from the outside of the left section. Pull it over to the inside of the right section. If you want a tight braid, take even strands from each side. If you want a messier look, take uneven strands.
3. Repeat on the right side. Take a strand from the right side and pull it over to the left.
4. Keep alternating sides until you reach the bottom of the braid. Tie off the end with an elastic band. Add a cute ribbon, barrette, or charm for extra personality or finesse.
5. Spray Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo directly on the finished braid before you gently pull at the side to loosen it up. The product will instantly thicken the braid and will help it stay intact. Now, enjoy your braided hairstyle with volume—what’s not to love?