Capture a style that’s great for parties and expressing your personality with an artfully messy look.
1. Wash your hair; towel dry just enough to stop the dripping.
2. Tilt your head down and use a wide toothcomb to gently work tangles out of your hair.
3. Blow dry with your head still tilted until your hair is dry. If you blow dry with your head upright, it can flatten your hair and make it harder to style.
4. Tilt your head back up and toss your hair back. Spray your roots with Batiste Wild Dry Shampoo to add body and texture when styling. Apply it at the roots before teasing sections of your hair to give it lasting volume. Comb down and adjust each piece the way you want it to fall.
5. To make a statement, add any type of hair accessories you want, including, headbands, bows, ribbons, or clips.